In January we sent a delegation of engineers to Paris for a kick-off meeting with Engie. The aim was to present the first delivery in the project, which pertained heat and mass balance for the planned biofuel, block flow diagrams and process flow diagrams for Cortus technology. As always when a group of engineers meet, the discussions were vivid and passionate. Engie presented their solution for Hydrogen and carbon dioxide separation. Questions and answers were exchanged and the day was very rewarding for both parties. Next get together is planned in Höganäs in March, where a delegation from Engie will visit the 6MW Cortus plant. Bonne chance tout le monde!
- PROCESSOPERATÖR/PROCESSTEKNIKER TILL CORTUS ANLÄGGNING HÖGANÄS
- PROCESSINGENJÖR TILL CORTUS ANLÄGGNING HÖGANÄS
- Tankar inför 2023 från tillförordnad VD, Rolf Ljunggren.
- Besök från Japan i Kista och Höganäs under pågående underhållsarbeten
- Delleverans till Irland och fortsatta underhållsarbeten i Höganäs